General Assembly Meeting
We would like to inform you that HOA is organizing its annual General Assembly Meeting on September 8 2021 (from 9.00 to 12.00 - Registration starts at 8.30) at Balance Hall, 1139 Budapest, Váci út 99., Ground floor.
Please indicate your intention to participate via sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find below the Official Invitation Letter in Hungarian and the Authorization Sheet.
The agenda of the Assembly is the following:
- Election of the officers of the General Meeting (chairperson, secretary, two verifiers)
- The Association's professional and accounting report for 2020 and its approval
- Presentation and approval of the 2021 program plan and budget
- Election of the Board members and the members of the Ethics Committee
- Relocation of the registered office of the Association (to 37-45 Futó utca, 1082 Budapest) and related amendment of the Articles of Association
- Amendment of the Articles of Association regarding the membership fee
- Other amendments and clarifications of the Articles of Association (exercise of membership rights by proxy, clarifying the e-mail address of the members, organising the general assembly online, repeated general meeting, others)
- Any other business (questions, comments)
In case you, who bears the vote on behalf of your company, cannot take part at the HOA General Assembly, please fill in and sign officially the Authorization Sheet with the name and details of the person who is going to take part at the General Assembly and please make sure that the participant from your company is bringing this Authorization Sheet when picking up the voting sheets at the venue.
We are looking forward to having you at the HOA General Assembly Meeting.
Important information letters sent out to our Members after the Assembly: