Join the most significant professional exchange of the Business Services Sector on COVID-19 and its aftermath on March 25.
Venue: Online - Zoom
Main topics of the program:
- Growth potential in light of COVID-19
- Operational model & location
- Task and operation retention within Hungary
- Sectoral cooperation
- The role of HOA
- Pál Gazda, Strategic Initiatives Leader at Genpact
- Miklós Koczor, Snr Director - Site Lead GBS Budapest at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Melanie Seymour, Head of Global Client Sevice at BlackRock
- Prabal Datta, General Manager and Delivery Center Head of TCS in Hungary
- Rahul Malhotra, Senior Director – SSC Operations & Global Process Owner QTC at Avis Budget Group
- Jeroen Strating, Manager Commercial Operations at ExxonMobil
- Kornél Csajtai, Director, Center Head, Cognizant Technology Solutions Hungary
- István Katona, Managing Director Celanase Hungary Kft.
- Vanita Austen, Centre Head at Tech Mahindra
- Praveen Anthony, Global Leader, Robotics Process Automation for HR at IBM
- Vera Koltai, Principal, Head of Organization & Operations Competence Center, Hungary at IFUA Horváth & Partners Management Consultants
Participation in the event is free of charge, but registration is required in order to receive the joining instructions.
The discussions will be held in English.