HOA Business Breakfast - Future of Work
Dear Members and Partners,
As you may already know, we have decided to turn our annual survey into a quarterly business outlook, as we would like to keep you updated more frequently in today’s fast-paced world. Each topic is chosen based on what you expressed is most relevant to you. This way we can continuously serve the most up-to-date data regarding economic changes in and around the sector, ready to be utilized in your companies right away.
Our partners in the project are the Consumer Behaviour Research Center of the University of Pécs, and IFUA Horváth & Partners Kft. We are glad to be working with them towards our shared goal of connectivity and growth.
- Tammy Nagy-Stellini – Managing Director at Hays Hungary
- Vera Koltai – Principal, Head of Organization and Operations Competence Center at IFUA Horváth and Partners Kft.
- Attila Hernold – Director – Shared Service Center, Site Leader at Albemarle Corporation
- István Lenk – Managing Director at Eaton
- Moderated by: Monika Slomska – President of HOA
Please note that you will be required to pay attention to social distancing and wearing a mask in the Showroom’s common areas.
Since the places are limited, we are asking you to register in time – until the 14th of March – to get your ticket and assure your place HERE!
(In case you are unable to register yourself via Google Forms, please indicate your intention to participate at email@example.com!)
Ticket types for online participation:
- HOA Member Ticket - free of charge for members
- NON-HOA Member Guest Ticket - 5.000 HUF + VAT
- HOA Member Ticket - free of charge for 1 person/member company
- HOA Member Partner Ticket - 5.000 HUF + VAT (additional participants from a member company)
- NON-HOA Member Guest Ticket - 10.000 HUF + VAT