Rethinking Workspaces in the Business Services Sector
About this event
1. How Centers' employees lived through the past year, what challenges they face, what new opportunities they find and the lessons learnt of this remote-working period?
2. How do they see the near future now? Is it possible to return (even partially) to the office in the summer? Do they want to encourage staff to return to the office? If yes, how many times a week? What does a Post-COVID office need to offer? What is the new role of the office? What does the workspace experience mean for the company? How should more or different things be given to employees now than in the period before COVID? (Office space, technology, HO conditions, communication, community, etc.)
3. What Centers plan to do with their excess office capacity? How appropriate is the current office to support hybrid work? What transformations are needed now and in the upcoming period? Are such projects planned or underway?
4. How flexibly does the real estate market react to the current situation (how do pricing and contractual conditions change, are there new products/services offered by landlords)?
5. To what extent do the Centers feel the risk that the need for a presence in Hungary will be questioned due to remote working?
- Agócs Balázs - Director, Workplace Solutions at JLL
- Kodaj Károly - Director, Architecture & Technology Engineering at Citi
- John Ford - VP Engineering &Country Lead at Logmein
- Simone Olivo - Country Director at Covalen & Cpl Jobs Hungary
- Lenk István - BSC Operations Manager, Site Leader, Eaton and HOA Vice President
- Knezevics Viktor - HOA Board Member
Participation is free of charge, but registration is required.
Special thanks to JLL for supporting our event.