ABSL | HOA Presidents' Panel
"The Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL) and the Hungarian Outsourcing and Service Association (HOA) looks forward to seeing everyone at the upcoming regional online event. Presidents of national ABSL organizations will give a specific outlook of the Business Services Sector in CEE and discuss the opportunities in the region.”
MEMBERS OF THE PANEL:
- Piotr Dziwok - President of ABSL Poland,
- Ciprian Dan - President of ABSL Romania,
- Ota Kulhánek - President of ABSL Czech Republic,
- Adnan Behmen - President of ABSL BiH,
- Fredis Bikovs - President of ABSL Latvia,
- Arjodita Mustali - President of ABSL Albania,
- Monika Slomska - President of Hungarian Services and Outsourcing Organisation (HOA).
SPECIAL TOPICS OF THE PANEL:
Specific outlook of the Business Services Sector in the CEE region today. Country introductions with a specific focus on competitive advantages | Open talent economy and its benefits for the growth of the sector | Remote/cross border hiring – labour legal aspects and practices | Will the location be important? | Local reskilling and upskilling practices and plans | Best practices for increasing sector awareness | New sources of talent within the countries.
- Elias van Herwaarden, Head of Location Strategy, Occupier Services EMEA at Colliers International
Participation is free of charge, but registration is required.
We hope that the topic of the panel will resonate with you and you will join us.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us.