HOA Community Meeting EXTRA - IN FOCUS: MISKOLC
Dear Members and Partners!
We are glad to inform you that HOA is organizing its fourth session of the Community Meeting EXTRA events on 5 June 2019 between 14.00 – 17.00 (Registration starts at 13.30) at Marriott Hotel Budapest, Erzsébet B Hall.
The event is part of a new kind of Community Meeting events where Hungarian cities can introduce themselves to the Hungarian Business Services Community, as the event is ‘OPEN DOORS’, managers from non-HOA-members will also be invited.
IN FOCUS: MISKOLC
HOA considers as an important activity promoting the largest Hungarian cities, besides Budapest, as important destinations for investors who decide investing in Hungary in the business services and outsourcing sector by setting up service centers in the countryside. The first instance of this mission is the organization of this event. The event is more than a usual Community Meeting!
At this Community Meeting EXTRA event, the city of Miskolc and the companies having business services centers in the city will be introducing the city and themselves.
The speakers of the event will come from:
- City of Miskolc (Péter PFLIEGLER, Deputy Mayor)
- Miskolc Holding Plc. (Domokos SZÉLYES, CEO of Miskolc Holding Plc.)
- University of Miskolc (Nóra JAKAB, Vice-Rector of Education)
- HR Review (Nóra GERENCSÉR, HR Director of Miskolc Holding Plc.)
- The following companies will also present their experiences gained having a business services center in the city:UCC, CloudAgents, National Police HQ Call Center, Vodafone, Unisys
- Office Supply - Avalon Business Center (Réka HEGEDŰS, Expert)
We hope to see you at the event!